Tuesday 24 August 2010

As you can see Faye has already beat me to the first post or blog-although i did say she can :)
Faye too is my best friend for let me just say tooo long, but I am absoultly loving this girl (and not in a lesbian way). haha sounds really corny but i cant say anything else except that we both share a love or should i say raging passion (creative i know) for white chocolate. Here on our blog we are just goning to pass the time till we leave home for uni, writing about the weird and wonderful thoughts in our heads, because you see, we are a unique pair. If you haven't yet realised i'm May and my blogs are going to be in the lovely colour green because its my absolute favourite colour. 


so ta ra for know because i have run out of things to say (:

No comments:

Post a Comment